Tuesday 18 October 2016

DJ Ridym - Rare Soul Mix 2


Well mixtapers I enjoyed the first one so much I thought I'd hit you up some more rare soul treats for your listening ears you lucky lucky people! This time around I have shuffled the pack and come up with some fantastic female vocals from Alicia Myers, Inner Life and Candy Bowman. Two from Luther Vandross in Charme's version of the Toto classic 'Georgy Porgy' and 'My Sensitivity'. Big tune selection with Otis, L.T.D, Beau Williams and Clausel.

The rest of the mix is just what the doctor ordered  and with winter drawing in and the clocks going back in dear old Blighty you can rest assured we got you covered here at the Soul Mixtape HQ.

'Til next time - Peace, love and unity.

1. Alicia Myers - Say Say Say
2. Candy Bowman - I Feel Your Love
3. Otis - I Love The Way You Love
4. Steve Shelto - Don't Give Your Love Away
5. Savana - I Can't Turn Away
6. Charme - Georgy Porgy
7. Luther Vandross - My Sensitivity
8. Kashif - Help Yourself To My Love
9. Inner Life - Make It Last Forever
10. Beau Williams - If You're Ready
11. L.T.D - Lovers Everywhere
12. Clausel - Let Me Love You


No comments: