Monday 20 July 2009

SoulNRnB Presents Nu-Soul Volume 5





















Volume 5 of the Nu-Soul Comp's bringing things up to date.


Absolutely corking tunes on here from Questlove/Foriegn Exchange (Doing a version of Prince's Take me with you), hot unreleased tunes from Ryan Leslie and Raheem Devaughn, and other hot tunes for your ears!


This volume is passworded aswell, so you know the score. Comments means access....and if I get enough comments on our releases I will post up ALL the passwords on the blog for all passworded files.


Next up I have the first in my Soulful House compilations, Grizz will have one of his excellent mixtapes, and Volume 3 of my collabo's with gimmesomesoulfood is in the works.


Take note: The blog is back up at gimmesomesoulfood.blogspot.com, so check it out!


http://rapidshare.com/files/257927067/SoulNRnB_Presents_Nu-Soul_Volume_5.rar


Tracklist in comments y'all!!

12 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

1. Consequence - Whatever you want (Feat Kanye west/John Legend)
2. Johnta Austin - Make love to you
3. K.Michelle - You Shouldve killed me
4. Keisha Cole - So Selfish
5. Questlove/Foreign Exchange - Take me with you (Purple flip)
6. Raheem Devaugn - Im open
7. Ryan Leslie - Your not my girl
8. Sterling Simms - Be a friend
9. Usher feat Pharrell - Cetified
10.Voyce Alexander - Do you right

Unknown said...

I share some of the singers this volume. Raheem Devaugn, Ryan Leslie, Keisha Cole, usher, Pharrell, i had the opportunity to enjoy some of your CD ’ s. Must be an interesting volume. Send me the password to enjoy this series. By the way i will be a constant presence of your blog.
Nilo
nilo.karlos@hotmail.com

sound_mind said...

Much props to the website. I am glad to see that true R and B is still alive! Please hit me up with the password for NuSoul 5...looking forward to playing it my next BBQ!

Peace,
Chris
cagrant11@yahoo.com

e-keane said...

Thank you once again for your posts. Not familiar with any of the tracks, so something to look forward to .
Respect,

Eugene

e-keane@hotmail.co.uk

shaggy said...

thanx for this super post, i would appreciate the password if you dont mind

shaggy said...

by the way my address is

lyn.holland1@ntl world.com

PROPZ

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wicked line-up of tracks. Please send me the password

H

horace_mclean@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is a hot site, glad I found it!! Support good music!!!

d_pepper21@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

these compilations killing me every single time! ! ! appreciate ya work guys!

e-mail: djvibe@o2.pl

peace

Anonymous said...

your post is great please give a password.Sorry for this english i'm french


romain.tat@wanadoo.fr

Unknown said...

Password for this compilation please.Thanks