Monday 3 October 2016

DJ Ridym Presents: Dusty Roads


Howdy folks DJ Ridym back again with another new selection where I'll be bringing you tunes from the beaten track but as it's my first foray into the unknown I've selected just the right raw combination of funk, soul and Jazz to get you to your destination...all aboard!!

Next up DJ SoulnRnB and the Grizz, one love.


1. Pacific Express - The Way It Used To Be
2. Shina Williams - Agboju Logun
3. Larry Youngs Fuel - Turn Out The Lights
4. Meters - Just Kissed My Baby
5. John Legend & The Roots - Hang On In There
6. Sly Johnson - I'm Talking Bout Freedom
7. Fatback Band - Baby Doll
8. Brother To Brother - A Love Of My Own
9. Funkadelic - I'll Stay
10. Darondo - Didn't I 
11. Bilal - Never Be The Same
12. Al Green - What A Wonderful Thing Love Is
13. Bob Marley - So Jah Say


No comments: