Thursday 7 July 2016

DJ Ridym - Old Skool 80's



Hi mixtapers this week I'm bringing you some of the biggest R&B anthems from the 80's to sing along to.

The 80's? ...New Jack Swing had us doing the running man :( and The Time had us doing the bird but we forgive them because they also gave us Guy and Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. We dressed baggy and colorful and couldn't get enough of those well rounded electronic baselines that became the signature of the 80's.

So kick back and enjoy until next time, next up SoulnRnB and DJ Grizz

1. Evelyn King - I'm In Love
2. The System - I Just Wanna Make You Feel Good
3. Thelma Houston - You Used To Hold Me So Tight
4. Howard Johnson - Stand Up
5. Affair - Please Don't Break My Heart
6. Sahara - Love So Fine
7. Rose Royce - Magic Touch
8. Loose Ends - Hanging On A String
9. SOS Band - No One's Gonna Love You
10. Maxwell - Ascension (Jay Dee Remix)
11. Roberta Gilliam - All I Want Is My Baby
12. Active Force - Give Me Your Love
13. Perri - I'm The One
14. Change - Let's Go Together



No comments: