Sunday 31 July 2016

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 116

Another corking collection of Soul music cuts from years gone by for you... its Soul Niceness 116!

The selection starts with Jazz Funk flutists Hubert Laws tribute to family, there's the Bennie Johnson 2step monster, some 80's Roy Ayers, an early Barry White track from his 1960's days with the Atlantics and we end on High Energy's anthem to frustration... plus more forgotten songs to re-acquaint yourself with!

I'm sure my blog brothers will be up soon...I'll visit again in a week Soul lovers!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

Hubert Laws- Family
Bennie Johnson- I just got to know
DC La Rue- Cathedrals
Roy Ayers- Everybody
Rev. Harvey Gates- Price of Love
Bobby Bland- Thats the way love is
Barry white and the Atlantics- Tracy (all i have is you)
High Energy- You cant turn me off in the middle of turning me on

No comments: