Thursday 18 February 2010

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions TEN





















Early post from me this week as I've got a BUSY weekend! ;)

Some great posts from Grizz the last couple of weeks, and what with me posting some rare groove weve not had anything new for a while.

So here's Volume 10 of the new, upcoming and unreleased.

Highlights for me here are a great remix of Maxwell's "Bad Habits" giving it an 80's flavour, Ruben Studdard and Raheem Devaughn with some Soulful R'n'B, and my personal fave - A great groove from Musiq Soulchild, whose last LP left me a little disappointed, but is back on form with this cut IMO.

More new joints coming up in a few weeks, and that Volume is just as HOT, with new Erykah Badu, Joe and much more.

Have a great weekend, check out the full tracklist in the comments, and dont forget to download that new edition of Grizz's Soul Niceness......Its rarer than rocking horse turds!!

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions TEN

6 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

1.Maxwell - Bad Habits
2.Chris Sheppard ft. Ryan Leslie - I Got You
3.Ryan Leslie - Don't Try 2 Call Her
4.Ginuwine ft. James Fauntleroy - Disappeared
5.Ruben Studdard ft. Rick Ross & Dontae Peeps - Don't Make Em Like U
6.Raheem DeVaughn - I Don't Care
7.Jaheim ft. Jadakiss - Ain't Leavin' Without You (Remix)
8.Musiq Soulchild - No Ordinary Love

e-keane said...

No equine leavings here! Seems like winners all the way here, by the look of things.
Now if only you could supply just 6magic numbers for me......
Who cares, we've got a musical jackpot her.

Thanks & respect,


Eugene

SoulNRnB said...

Thanks again Eugene! Where do you get the time to listen to all our stuff? Thank the lord for people like you and sweet tee and the others that leave a comment!

e-keane said...

On the bus to work and in my lunch hour. No peace, or time @ home.
Where do you guys get the time & resouces to put them together?
I used to do tapes myself...back in the day(can you still buy a TDK tape?)when I was single and I remember the time it took.
I appreciate your efforts and sure it's only good manners, if nothing else, to take a minute or two to say thank you

ADB said...

Just discovered this blog by way of 'Soul & RnB Mixtape volume 1' which Ive had for ages but didn't know where it came from - now i know! This site is awesome.

Great stuff.

SoulNRnB said...

Really appreciate the comment ADB. There's 4 more volumes of those mixtapes on here btw :)

Enjoy what weve got, and keep letting us know what you think!