Sunday 1 June 2014

DJ Grizz- Nancy Wilson Mix

This Sunday sees a mix dedicated to a lady whose huge talent straddles various black music genres as well as many decades. With her work appreciated by Jazz-funk, Soul/Rare Groove and straight ahead Jazz fans alike heres my homage to the great singer Nancy Wilson.

We start a jazz funk favourite in Now, there's the sampled I'm In Love, includes her versions of If I Ever Lose This Heaven and Go away Little Boy, there's a rare groove goodie in I'm Gonna Let Ya, and ends with the jazz-soul classic Sunshine.

Catch you next weekend with some Soul Niceness again and Mr S's not far away!

Grizz
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/62434074/file.html
Now
Changes
I’m in love
If I ever lose this heaven
Go away little boy
My Love
Hurt so good
I’m gonna let ya
Sunshine


No comments: