Monday 21 November 2011

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 29

Morning Monday Mixtapers! I've another corking 10 Soul tunes from the crates, dusted off and mixed for your pleasure!

Includes a track off the same Hi Gloss LP as the massive 'You'll never know', Madeline does her take on the Pointer Sisters rare groove fave, some 70's Japanese soul from Char and a wicked spacey souljazz tune from Puzzle plus 6 more rare nuggets from a bygone era.

Loads more good stuff from me & SoulNRnB over xmas and the winter months so don't be a stranger!

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YLC6EUX0

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Hi Gloss- I’m totally yours
Bliss- You will always be
Madeleine - Don’t it drive you crazy
Googie & Tom Coppola- Let this river flow
Char- Shining you, shining day
Anderson Brothers- I see him loving you
Tyrone Davis- It aint me no more
Hodges James Smith- Here is where your love belongs
Puzzle- State of mind
Jerry Carr- Keep on coming back