Monday 28 November 2011

DJ Grizz- Mellow Grooves Vol.11

4 weeks til Xmas and all very busy for most of us out there. Time to take a moment to chill with Mellow Grooves 11.... ten more downtempo soul n jazz tracks for you to appreciate!

It all kicks off with a Shalamar ballad, and then The Whatnauts, a japjazz take on Stevie Wonder & Garland Green all feature plus 6 more slices of mellow magic.

It appears there is very few of my old mixes now left to download on my old file hosts due to them deleting most of my back catalogue so holler if you need anything 're-upped'. SoulNRnB goes old school next... catch you later!

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NWLCUR8C

For tracklist click on 'comments'

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Shalamar- Somewhere there’s a love
Freddie Scott- Don’t let me fall
Perfect Touch- Someday
Flowers- We can make it happen
The Whatnauts- She’s gone to another
Indigo Jam Unit- My cherie amour
Garland Green- I know what love is
Betty Everett- Wondering
Reuben Wilson- We’re in love
Sunrize- Hello love