Sunday 15 May 2011

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 22

Like Mr SoulNRnB with his Street Sounds series of bang up to date mixes, my boxes of Rare Grooves and harder to find Soul are bulging at the seams so excuse me if I up the Soul Niceness quota over the coming months..... got loads to share with y'all!

Features Vicki Anderson in the guise of Momie O, an extended cut of the Flowers classic, a delicious 2stepper from Marvin Gaye plus 7 more top quality old time tracks.

I'll be back next week with some 60's goodies and, later in the month, another Summer Soul special to get those flip flops moving.

Grizz

https://rapidshare.com/files/1390006661/nice22.mp3

Tracklist in comments.

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Momie-O - Your’e welcome, stop on by
Ronnie Mcneir- Goodbye after Sunday
The Ethics- I want my baby back
Flowers- For real
Grady Tate- Song of life
JOB Orquesta- Soul
Tim Murray- Thinking of you
Brothers of Soul- You better believe it
Marvin Gaye- Life’s a game of give and take
Starfire- Make the most of it