Tuesday, 17 August 2010

DJ Grizz- Soulful 80's Vol.7

Back to the decade which began when I was still a teen and where my passion for Soul n Jazz bloomed! The early 80's- when I started going to Soul clubs in my tassled loafers and swopped spending my money on Kola Kubes and football stickers to 12'' imports from shops like Groove Records in Greek St, Soho, London (anyone else remember the music savy old lady who worked in there?).

Heres some more of the top tunes from that era in volume 7 of the Soulful 80's series. Artists include Brass Construction, Feel and a club classic from the 118 guy- Ray Parker Jnr.

I'm off to the Costa Del 'Norfolk' for a break (although alas there's not much sun in the UK at the moment). SoulNRnB up at the weekend and i'll see you guys next week!
Grizz
Tracklist in comments


Post a Comment