Monday 23 August 2010

DJ Grizz- 60's Soul Vol.5

I'm posting on a Monday as am off to the West Ham game tomorrow night. That's despite our bad start to the new season - did someone order a portion of Deja Vu? :)

As we've been caning the rare groove side of things lately I'd thought I'd go back to the 60's for this one. Some corking old soul tunes on this offering including Smokey Robinson, Mary Wells, a Rhetta Hughes favorite and the man who came over to the UK from the US in the 60's and stayed- Geno Washington.

Sounds like SoulNRnB has got a 'special' up his sleeve this weekend- I'll see you next week in a 70's jazz mode.

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/414018195/60soul5.mp3

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Smokey Robinson & the Miracles- My baby changes like the weather
Mark-keys - My sweet baby
Mary Wells- I’m sorry
Betty Wrigley- Selfish one
Irma & the Fascinations- You need love
Rhetta Hughes- Cry myself to sleep
Samson and Delilah - Keep me in mind
The Platters- Hard to get a thing called love
Geno Washington & Ram Jam band- Knock on wood
The Darling Dears- And I love you