Sunday 11 September 2016

DJ Grizz- Wind Down Soul 9- The Love Songs


Something this morning for the romantics out there- a selection of classic old chilled out Soul and Jazz celebrating Love.... its Wind Down Soul 9- The Love Songs!

We start the snuggle selection suitably with a duet from Teena Marie and Ronnie McNeir, the Walrus of Love is up next, Jimmy Helms gives us his high pitched hit, Dianne Reeves lends some smooth Jazz to a classic love song, Ann Peebles has a Hi Records love ballad on 2nd thoughts and we end on an Isley Brothers tender Soul classic.... plus more songs of affection to re-acquaint yourself with!

Teena Marie Ronnie Mcneir- My baby loves me
Barry White- Let me in and lets begin love
Jimmy Helms- Gonna make you an offer
Dianne Reeves- Lovin you
Roberta Flack- Feel like making love
Gene Dunlap- Before you break my heart
Ann Peebles- I still love you
Blackbyrds- Soft and eaey
Isley Bros- Living for the love of you

My blog brothers Mr S and DJ R are up soon. I'm back before you know it... love and peace!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog


No comments: