Friday 28 September 2012

SoulNRnB's Gems - The 00's






Great Jazz Funk mix from Grizz earlier this week, lets finish off the week with one of my Gems mixes thats looking back on the soulful tunes released last decade.

Great music from the likes of Trina Broussard, Debra Killings, Dionne Farris (Whose released a new mixtape I hear....so thats where shes been!), Dwele and much more rare and hard to find tunes.

Have a wonderful weekend, Grizz will be back soon and I will return with a Street Sounds mix of the highest order......really....dont miss it.

SoulNRnB's Gems - The 00's

3 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

1.Baby James - Retrolove
2.Jamie Hawkins - Youre the one for me
3.Dwele - Crazy
4.Dionne Farris - Gravity
5.Latrelle - My Life
6.Lil Mo - The Player not the game
7.Jaffa - Elevator
8.Debra Killings - Love
9. Reggie Watts - Wanna Get
10.Trina Broussard - Joy

Philip Clark said...

Fantastic mix. How have I never heard this stuff before?

SoulNRnB said...

Thanks Phillip. Some of the tunes are from unreleased LP's, some are just plain slept on. Glad you enjoyed it!