Sunday 16 September 2012

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 41

Morning mixtapers and as promised I'm back with some hidden soul nuggets and rare grooves from way back when- its Soul Niceness 41.

Contains contributions from Alton Mclain & Destiny, brit Soul group the Foundations (with Clem Curtis obviously), a wicked little 70's post Ross track from The Supremes, and to finish some music with a message from Bill Withers. Plus 6 more top dusty grooves from the 70's and 80's for you to re-discover.

I'll catch you next week with a Jazz-Funk special. Up soon- Mr SoulnrnB!

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?3h1wxfndweo2t22

Tracklist in comments


1 comment:

Grizz said...

Bobby Jonz- Win Your love
Willow Band - Willowman
Alton McClain & Destiny- It must be love
Jacqueline Jones- You make my life a sunny day
Foundations- Change my life
Ozone- Joset
Lee Shot Williams- It aint me no more
Danny Hunt- Whats happening to our love affair
Supremes- Precious little things
Bill Withers- The best you can