Monday 30 July 2012

DJ Grizz- Lovers Rock Vol. 20

Well I did say Summer time in the UK was gonna be a brief one & sure enough a week of sun was followed by a weekend of rain! Let's see if we can't kickstart it once more with a shot of Lovers Rock.

Lovers Vol 20 includes a Freddy Mckay cover of the Al Wilson soul classic, Willie Lindo reggaes up Barry White, Fil Calenders vocals with the In Crowd, and topped off with early 80's Tinga Stewart. Plus 6 more Lovers Rock revival tunes.

I'll be back with some Soul Niceness for all you rare groove buffs after SoulNRnB goes retro I'm told!

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?4sn05jqj88s2xxr

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Christine Joy white- Got to have you
Family Choice- A class boys
Byron Otis- Bring back my baby
Freddy McKay- Show And Tell
Family Love- Anniversary
Willie Lindo- Midnight
Maria Taylor- I love you always
The In Crowd- Island music
Raymond & Claudia- Is it always gonna be like this
Tinga Stewart- I’m gonna fall in love with you