Monday 24 October 2011

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 28

Back with another 10 soul nuggets from back in the day... we've done the diggin' so you don't have to!

We start off with a much sought after piece of blue eyed soul from Evans Pyramid, some classic Johnny Bristol, a stringless version of the Dee Edwards rare groove anthem, a Roberta Flack soul gem and 6 more 'dusty groove' goodies.

Just to let you know that Rapidshare have started deleting some of my older mixes so if there's anything you've missed and needs reposting leave us a comment and we'll happily put it up on our new file hosts!

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YN8OQ5X

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Evans Pyramid- No I wont
Leon Bryant- Never
Johnny Bristol-Strangers in the dark corners
Spidell- When its over
Bobby Dixon- You don’t wanna love me
The Montclairs- Unwanted love
William Stucky- The first time
Fifth Ave ft Carol Townes- Love has found my heart
Dee Edwards- I can deal with that
Roberta Flack- Don’t make me wait too long