Tuesday 13 October 2009

DJ Grizz- Lovers Rock Vol 4

The 4th mix in the series and diggin' deep in my reggae crates for this one. Time to roll up the carpet, wheel in the big speakers, find a space against the wall and wind 'n' grind the night away. Makes me think of the old days traveling South of the River (Thames) to Dub Vendor in Clapham but if you were dedicated to your Soul, Jazz or Reggae crate diggin you drove far and wide to find them nuggets!

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/292558694/loversvol4.mp3

Tracklist in comments.

3 comments:

Grizz said...

Latisha- I’m every woman
Legato- Fool for your love
Robotiks- Day Dreaming
Administrators- Emergancy
The Sensations- Baby love
Carol Campbell- Between me and you
The Heptones- I miss you
Black Harmony- Don’t let it go to your head
The Heptics- Natural woman
Peter Hunningale- Be my lady
Carol Cool - Upside down

e-keane said...

Rewind selecta and come again!!!

Memories and then some...this is the perfect antidote for Alzheimers.
Where was I, who was I with, What did I do?
I will now plead the Fifth Amendment....or echo Shaggy & Rayvon's sentiment..."It wasn't me". I was always a good boy.
Whoops was that a clap of thunder I heard?

Looking forward to this.

Regards,


Eugene

Grizz said...

Time for your own private 'blues party'! Cheers mate