Sunday 14 October 2018

DJ Ridym - Rare Soul Mix 21



When it's a rainy day like this all you need to do is kick back and listen to some rare soul gems while you prepare your Sunday dinner. We've got a sweet Solaris mid tempo dancer, some funky vibes from Dolly Gilmore and The Five Stairsteps some soul from Marvin Gaye, Leroy Hutson and Quincy Jones and a jazz funk classic Wind Parade from Donald Byrd to help you on your way!

As always hope you enjoy and I'll be back with some more next week

1. James Mason - I Want Your Love
2. Switch - My Friend In The Sky
3. Solaris - You And Me
4. Dolly Gilmore - Sweet Sweet Baby
5. The Five Stairsteps - Don't Change Your Love
6. Donald Byrd - Wind Parade
7. Brenda Russell - In The Thick Of It
8. Leroy Hutson - Love Oh Love
9. Marvin Gaye - Soon I'll Be Loving You Again
10. The Quickest Way Out - Hello Stranger
11. Quincy Jones - My Cherie Amour

No comments: