Friday 12 October 2018

DJ Grizz- 80's Soul Club Classics 11

                                      
If your younger life weekend TV habits involved Magnum, Different Strokes and Hill Street Blues then you'll definitely remember the 80's dancefloor greats we have here- its 80's Soul Club Classics Vol.11!
We kick off with a Herbie Hancock synth monster, there's some great Dutch Soul from The Limit, Rick James teams up with the Tempts for a 1982 hit, Unlimited Touch give us a club favourite and we end on Roger Troutman and Zapp's 1986 chart-topper... plus more shell suit wearing goodness!
Have a funky week Mixtapers!
Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog
Herbie Hancock - Rock it
I Level- Give me
Howard Hewitt- Im for real
The Limit- Pop
52nd street- Tell me
Rick James and the Temptations- Standing on the top
Unlimited Touch- I hear music in the street
Windjammer- I thought it was you
Zapp- Computer love

No comments: