Saturday 14 July 2018

DJ Ridym - Reggae Rockers 13



Someone told me there's a US President in town and he's looking for some sweet reggae vibes to listen to so I knocked up something special for when he's cruising in his motorcade. I was hoping to hear the bass as the motorcade went past yesterday but I couldn't hear a thing. It's either the sound proofing was too good, I was misinformed or that was Trump's decoy!

Anyway hope you're enjoying the sunshine and the mix and I'll be back again with some more. One Love

1. Ginger Williams - Tenderly
2. Slim Smith - The Time Has Come
3. Delano Stewart - Thats Life
4. The Heptones - Meaning Of Life
5. Delroy Wilson - Baby I Need Your Loving
6. Pat Kelly - How Long Will It Take
7. Cornell Campbell - My Confession
8. Nicky Thomas - Have A Little Faith
9. The Heptones - Hypocrite
10. Johnny Nash - Groovin'
11. Busty Brown - Just As Long As You Need Me
12. Nicky Thomas - Don't Touch Me
13. Pat Kelly - Talk About Love
14. Delroy Wilson - Pretty Girl

No comments: