Sunday 22 July 2018

DJ Ridym - Old Skool 80's Volume 10



"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am" - Bob Marley

Welcome soul brothers and sisters to my latest 80's mix which includes such artists as The Limit, Fatback Band, Vicky D, Teena Marie, The System plus more. 

On this mix I also feature two heavyweight instrumentals one from Ingram and the other from Mega 70's and 80's group Maze, both well known dance classics back in the day. Another popular instrumental that didn't make my mix but completes the trio is Jellybean Benitez version of Cat Steven's Was Dog A Doughnut also another favourite of mine which I'll have to add to a future b-boy mix at some point.

Hope you enjoy and keep the faith👊

1. The Limit - She's So Devine
2. Fatback Band - She's A Go Getter
3. Jeanette Lady Day - Come Let Me Love You
4. Teena Marie - Square Biz
5. Curtis Hairston - I Want You (All Tonight)
6. Vicky D - This Beat Is Mine
7. Ingram - D.J's Delight
8. Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good
9. The System - You Are In My System
10. Maze - Twighlight
11. Convertion - Let's Do It
12. Shot feat. Kim Marsh - Main Thing
13. Change - Mutual Attraction

No comments: