Monday 2 April 2018

DJ Ridym - Rare Soul Mix 16


Welcome mixtapers I hope you're all enjoying your Easter break even though the weather is bad I hear we'll be basking in a heatwave by the end of the week!

This week I've put together my latest rare soul mix to keep you in good spirits and hopefully help you ride out the snow and rain with some sublime mellow grooves from start to finish. Hope you enjoy!
PEACE

1. Rotary Connection - Hey Love
2. Leroy Hutson - Love The Feeling
3. The Jones Girls - This Feelings Killing Me
4. The Emotions - I Could Never Be Happy
5. Atlantic Star - Touch A Four Leaf Clover
6. Roy Ayres - Gotta Find A Lover
7. Kool & The Gang - You Don't Have To Change
8. Chaka Khan - Destiny
9. Natalie Cole - La Costa
10. Marva Whitney - This Girls In Love With You
11. The Impressions - You'll Always Be Mine

No comments: