Sunday 27 August 2017

DJ Grizz- The Whispers

We've an artist mix today and another group who contributed to my soundtrack of growing up in the late 70's and 80's... its the Los Angeles formation dance and harmony vocal kings- The Whispers!

A cracking selection of Funk, Soul and Disco hits from the 70,s and early 80's starts with an accompanying tune to the US TV Soul Show- Soul Train, there's the massive club hit And The Beat Goes On, a great video dance routine goes with Just Keep on Loving Me (check it out on You-Tube!), another club monster in Its a Love Thing, and we end on a Rare Groove 2step favourite in I'm The One For You... plus more Whispers magic!

Enjoy Mixtapers

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

Up on Soul train
And the beat goes on
Tonight
Keep on loving me
Its a love thing
Lets go all the way
I can make it better
Say yes
I'm the one for you

No comments: