Sunday 29 November 2015

DJ Grizz- Wind Down Soul- Vol 5

The last weekend before the December madness starts so just take 5 and chill out with Wind Down Volume 5.

A selection of 70's & 80's mellow Soul including Earth Wind and Fire, a Teddy P heartbreak anthem, more love woes from disco queen Loretta Hollway, Smokey Robinson gives us a sublime version of a Beatles tune, and we end on some Soul Jazz heaven for dads everywhere from Gil Scott Heron... plus more wind down gems!

I'm back with my annual Xmas Soul mix next week.. have a good one!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

 Earth Wind Fire- Devotions
Heaven and Earth- Distant memory
Creative Source- Rainbow on the ground
Teddy Pendergrass- The whole towns laughing at me
Loleatta Holloway- Part time lover fulltime fool
Gloria walker- Please don’t desert me
We Three Ltd- Girl ill always love
Smokey Robinson- And I love her
Gil Scott- Heron- Your daddy loves you
 

No comments: