Sunday 22 November 2015

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 103

Its cold and blowing a gale here in East London so forget going out and just put your feet up and listen to some good music. I've just the thing ... its Soul Niceness 103.

More great 70's and 80's Soul and Rare Grooves including a married double from spouses Gwen then hubby George McCrae, we've a Soul gem from Reggae star Junior Tucker, Herbie H gives us a Soul-Jazz treat, then wev'e two Rare Groove 2step party anthems from Jeffree and then Blind Ice... plus more!

Lots of goodies lined for December as usual from me and SoulNRnB! Catch you soon!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

 Gwen Mcrae - The melody of life
George Mcrae- I get lifted
Eugene Blacknell- We know we have to live together
Fir Ya- Keep on tryin’
Vic Marcel- You still got me
Junior Tucker- Take a message
Herbie Hancock- Trust me
Jeffree- Mr Fix it
Black Ice - Blind over you

No comments: