Sunday 18 August 2013

DJ Grizz- George Duke Mix



Morning Mixtapers! Now I was planning to feature George Duke in a future artist mix but due to his recent sad passing I thought it right to post a selection of the great mans work. Equally adept at producing wicked fast jazz tracks and sublime jazz-funk anthems he was one of the greats in his field and part of that late 70's and early 80's golden era for the music.

Here's 10 of my favourites from the big fella! Includes jazz-funk nuggets like I Want You For Myself and I Just Want to Love You- with long time collaborator Stanley Clarke, the jazz funk summer anthem of all anthems- Brazilian Love Affair, a more recent favourite with I Wanna Know from 2005 and topped off with the cherry that is Morning Sun plus 5 more great, great tunes.

Catch you in a week!

Grizz
http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/98721786/file.html

I want you for myself
I just want to love you
Look what you find
Brazilian love affair
Every little step I take
I wanna know
Sunrise
Omi
Funkin for the thrill
Morning sun



  

No comments: