Sunday 24 March 2013

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 49

Its springtime but still snowing in East London as I type! Lets get away on another rare groove journey with Soul Niceness Vol 49.

This soulful selection begins with a nice little groover from drummer Narada Michael Walden, features the label backing band the Ebony Rhythm Band, an atmospheric Souljazz number from Jasmine, some goodness from the Emotions, and finishes with an alternate version of a JB classic- plus 5 more cool dusty grooves to re-discover.

Mr S will be doing his upfront thang in a few days time and I'll be getting all mellow n soulful next weekend.

Grizz

 http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/86054173/file.html
 

Narada Michael Walden- I’m ready
BG Rhythm- So remember
Haze -Love Rhyme
Black Smoke Band- I’ll keep searching
Ebony Rhythm Band- Can I call you baby
Jasmine- Being together
The Emotions- I wouldn’t lie
Lee Stone- What is life
The Ebonys -Life in the country
James Brown- Think




No comments: