Thursday 10 January 2013

A SoulNRnB K-Tel mix - THIS IS SOUL


70's Soul. Stings. Horns. Heartfelt vocals,midtempo rarities. Thats what this mix is all about.

Some great 70's tunes from the likes of Vernon Burch, Nancy Wilson, Apollo, Candi Staton and much more. Hopefully loads of tunes that you haven't checked out yet and will enjoy as much as I enjoyed selecting the tunes.

Keeping this one short as I've just got back from a holiday and am recovering from 2 delayed flights! Grizz back with you Sunday, see you next week.

SoulNRnB's This is SOUL

3 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

1.Apollo - Hungry Eyes
2.Weldon Irvine - I love you
3.Eugene Record - Here comes the sun
4.Vernon Burch - Mr Sin
5.Nancy Wilson - Im in love
6.Natural High - I think im falling in love with you
7.Mothers Finest - Love Changes
8.Enchantment - Forever More
9.Denise Kelly & Fame - I'd like to get into you
10.Candi Staton - Jolene

Anonymous said...

Looks great - Thans a lot.

SoulNRnB said...

Enjoy!