Sunday 5 August 2012

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 39

Morning Soul Bloggers and I'm back going for Rare Groove Gold this morning! (did you see what I did there?). Its Soul Niceness 39 and, as usual, packed full of rare groove, soul and 2 step goodies from the Grizz crates.

We kick off with a quality soul steppers offering from prolific 60's jazz singer Gloria Lynne, there's 7 mins of funk man Tyrone Thomas, Lamont Dozier gives us a nugget from his significant back catalogue, and is finished off with an alternate take of a James Brown classic. Plus 6 more gold medal contenders in the revival soul category.

I'll be back with a mellow mix next week after Mr S pulls us back up to date.

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?aodcctufzb9gwp2

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Gloria Lynne- Thank-you early bird
Funk Inc- God only knows
Tyrone Thomas- Fly away love bird
Carl Sims- Pity a fool
Montage- Just me
Lamont Dozier- The picture will never change
Lea Roberts- If you don’t want my love
Fifth Avenue- Love has found my heart
Shock- I think I love you
James Brown- I feel good