Thursday 9 February 2012

SoulNRnB's......Back to my place Baby! (Valentines Special)


Little detour here mixtapers, as its very nearly Valentines Day!

Nice little mix featuring tunes from the 70's onwards, with some real favourites like
Eddie Kendricks - Intimate Friends,
Chrisette Michele - All I ever think about is you,
Dayton - It must be love,
Patrice Rushen - Remind Me and much more.....

Dont be mistaken by the cover, this is definitely a SoulNRnB mix and not a Grizz one. ;)

Ill be back with new music next week, Grizz back on Monday.

SoulNRnB's Back to my Place Baby! (My mums gone out)

3 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

1.Eddie Kendricks - Intimate Friends
2.Level 42 - Love Meeting Love
3.Chrisette Michele - All I ever think about is you
4.Collage - Get in Touch with me
5.D'Angelo - Send it on
6.Patti Austin - Say you love me
7.Eric Roberson - Obstacles
8.Patrice Rushen - Remind Me
9.Dayton - It must be love

Anonymous said...

Loving the cover art. So Old School Funky

SoulNRnB said...

Lol, Thanks Anonymous. I remember my parents having some vinyl back in the day with even better cover art if you know what I mean! The 70's, those were the days.....