Monday 13 February 2012

DJ Grizz- Barry Unlimited, Valentines Special

Morning guys! Thanks to SoulNRnB's for the 1st part of our Valentines double and I'm bringing out the 'Love' big guns- Barry White and Love Unlimited, for part 2.

Now the Love Unlimited family consisted of the man who put them all together Barry White, his wife Goldean who together with her sister and cousin who formed the trio Love Unlimited and finally the string laden orchestra who backed both the trio and Barry who went under the heading the Love Unlimited Orchestra. Together these guys put out some of the richest sounding Soul music of the 70's and early 80's- perfect for your valentines night in!!

Tracks like Baby Blues, Move Me No Mountain, Whisper Softly and Midnight & You all feature. This blog takes no responsibility for any awkward moments that happen as a result of listening to these mixes!

See ya next week

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?sg6h06f0l2fcrec

Tracklist in comments section

3 comments:

Grizz said...

Baby Blues
Let me in and lets begin with love
Move me no mountain
Is it really true, is it really me
Dreams
I want you
Whisper you love me
Youre the one I need
Whisper softly
Midnight and you

pascaldi said...

Hi Gizz, choon songs in this mix.
I like Barry very much and the song Move me no mountain is so great.

Thx for it
Greetings from Germany

Grizz said...

Hi pascaldi
Youre welcome, glad to hear you are tuning in in Germany
Grizz