Monday 26 December 2011

DJ Grizz- Uplifting Soul 2011 Vol. 2

My last post of 2011 and I'm ending the year on a positive note. Now i normally only post one volume of soul n jazz tunes that are unashamedly uplifting per annum but 2011 has been such a rough year for many of us I thought it called for a 2nd volume.

Contributions from The Main Ingrediant, Teddy Pendergrass, Roy Ayres, and topped off with a Keni Burke anthem that I played many a time as my final tune back when I used to 'play out'. Plus 6 more solid old school tracks all with a feel good and uplifting message!

I'll see you in 2012 after SoulNRnB gives us his always comprehensive review of the year.


Grizz






Tracklist in comments.

1 comment:

Grizz said...

The Main Ingredient- Don’t you worry about a thing
Razzle ft Leroy Burgess- Reaching
Judy Storey- Sun is always shining
Eric Dunbar- magical moments
Teddy Pendergrass- Now is the time to do it
Dianne Reeves- Today will be a good day
Jeri Brown- The creator has a master plan
Roy Ayres- Feelin good
Eddie Robinson- Gods love song
Keni Burke- Rising to the top