Monday 19 December 2011

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 30

My last Soul Niceness of 2011 and as usual its packed full of those hard to find grooves 'n' soul nuggets from the 70's & 80's.

Containing contributions from Ron Banks with a rare groove classic, The Moments just before they morphed into Ray Goodman and Brown, a Taana Gardener 1981 oft sampled club anthem, and topped off with a 70's soul cut from 60's star Mary Wells.

SoulNRnB is hard at work on his review of the best of 2011 for you. I'll be back next week and looking to end the year on a positve high!

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVUVPAEN

Tracklist in the comments section.

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Bill Spoon- Bet you cant love me one time
Ron Banks- This love is for real
The Moments- Meeting you was no mistake
Bobby Jones New Life- A soul set free
Galaxy- You and me
Goodie- LA
The Unit Band- Units groove
Taana Gardener- Heartbeat
Rayfield Reid- My love keeps on growing
Mary Wells- Cancel my subscription