Monday 14 February 2011

DJ Grizz- Lovers Rock Vol. 12

Seeing as its a day for lovers.... heres Lovers Rock Vol 12 (see what I did there?!). Something for you to get your wind n grind on to tonight if you get lucky!

The mix features Bunny Malone, One Blood, Natural Mystic, a Heatwave cover and a track that could grace any wicked rare groove compilation although done by reggae band Christine Mcnabb and the Lions.

Back next week with some 60's Soul goodies.

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/447834394/lovers12.mp3

Tracklist in comments

4 comments:

Grizz said...

Bunny Maloney- Baby I’ve been missing you
Paulette Walker- Is there a place in you’re heart
Tyrone David- Mind blowing decisions
Family Love- Decision
Natural Mystic- Runaway love
One Blood- Get in touch with me
Christine Mcnabb and the Lions- I love you
Barbara Jones- Someone who cares
Melina Carone- Special kind of love
Naturalites- Lately

Kieya B @ facebook fan page said...

thanks for stealing my picture and not asking....I aint mad at you though...looking kinda cute there! Muah!

Kieya B

Grizz said...

Accept my sincere apologies, no stealing intended merely... using a very attractive shot I'd found on the www as a cover for the mix. Trust me if the site wasn't free and we made any cash I'd gladly pay :)
I'll replace it if you wish but hopefully you'll let the soul n reggae fans appreciate it for a while longer!

SoulNRnB said...

Busted! ;)