Monday 21 February 2011

DJ Grizz- 60's Soul Vol.8

I'm a man of my word so here's 60's Soul Volume 8. Lots of rare, sweet tunes from the roots of Soul music. The mix features our cover girl- Judy Clay, The Butlers, Ruby Andrews and an early tune from the Vibrations who went on to make one of the definitive Rare Groove tunes of the 70's 'Shake it up'.

SoulNRnB has promised some Soulful House up next and then I'll return in Jazz-Funk mode.

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/448960792/60s8.mp3

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Judy Clay- You busted my mind
The Vibrations- Hello happiness
Steve Davis- Laugh a little cry a lot
Lillian Dupree- I’ve got a shield around my heart
The Poppies- Real love
Reuben Bell & the Casanovas- Its not that easy
The Butlers- The Sun’s message
Louis Curry- Youre just plain nice
Bobby Joy- You sweet devil you
Ruby Andrews- Hey boy take a chance on love