Monday 28 December 2009

DJ Grizz- Mellow Groove Mix

Now I dunno about you but after all the activity of the last few weeks its about now I need to chill- whether its a long long 'lay in' or leaning back in my favorite armchair with a glass of Glenfiddich or just crashed out on the sofa with a cup of tea and a bacon sarnie!

Heres some of my fave 'Quiet Storm', 'Wind Down Zone', 'Mellow Groove' sublime laid back old soul 'n' jazz tunes. So just take some time and let the river of life flow over you.
See you in 2010 for loads more good-stuff from me and Mr SoulNRnB!
Grizz

Tracklist in comments


3 comments:

Grizz said...

Smokey Robinson- Baby come close
Grady Tate- And I love her
Nancy Wilson- Go away little boy
Irene Reid- Didn’t we
Barbara Mason- Winter love
Terry Callier- Keep your heart right
Billy Stewart- Golly Golly Gee
Bobby Few- Everybody has the right to be free
OT Sykes- Come be my lady
Bobby Timmons- This guys in love

e-keane said...

Grizz, I know it's heresy, but if this is the quality of compilation you produce when the Hammers loose, then we can only trust their run of luck continues!

Here I will duck and run for cover and hope you won't bar me from the site.

Thanks for all the great music in '09 and hopfully there will be lots more in '10.....and that the Hammers will avoid the drop!

RESPECT,

Eugene

Grizz said...

Hi Eugene
I trust you had a good xmas!

My kids bought me the official West Ham 2010 calender for xmas which hangs in my back room above my PC and next my record collection. Hence everytime i do a mix i can see it so the quality of the Soul should remain high but the tunes may well get a lot more melancholy as the season goes on! LOL!

Grizz