Thursday 24 September 2009

SoluNRnB Presents: I Love the 90's















Grizz asked me to start putting together some mixes showcasing the soul artists of the 90's and I thought that was a great idea.

From about the late 80's to mid 90's, black music was dominated by New Jack Swing. But with the release of an album called "Brown Sugar", it became acceptable to start producing soul music again, with the added flavour of some Hip Hop Vibes.

The 90's mixes will showcase tunes I love from that era, and I hope you guys and girls like them too. Dig around some of these artists back catalogues...there's good stuff there!!

Tracklist in comments, and look out for the start of my mixes compiling work from my favourite producers of the 70's,80's,90's right up to the present day. First man up: KASHIF.

2 comments:

SoulNRnB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoulNRnB said...

1.Rell - Love For free
2.Solo - Touch me with your love
3.Martine Girault - Revival
4.Kelly Le Roc - My Love
5.Groove Theory - Baby Love (Summer Groove Mix)
6.Billy Lawrence - Come On
7.Andrea Martin - Let me return the favour