Friday 5 June 2009

SoulNRnB and Gimmesomesoulfood Presents: Urban Soul



Its time for something more up to date.

I know alot of people are missing the Gimmesomesoulfood Blog and I'm happy to say that weve got together to compile an unmixed compilation of modern soul and RnB. Personal track selections from both of us including pre release and unreleased tracks that we hope will whet your appetite and make you support the artists!

I remember collecting the UK Street Sounds compilations back in the day (A long time ago) and hearing tracks from artists I never heared of. This made me seek out other stuff from them, which in turn exposed me to more and more music. I hope that the mixtapes and comps here will do the same for you too!!

So, many thanks to Gimmesomesoulfood, I hope this is the first of many collabo's...and if you download this please leave us some comments!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/241129396/SoulNRnB___Gimmesomesoulfood_Presents_Urban_Soul_1.rar

Tracklist in comments.

6 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

1. Aaradhna - With you in my bed
2. Jazmine Sullivan - Cry
3. KJ Rose - Trained You
4. Babyface - Thats my Promise
5. Joe - Worst Case Scenario
6. JStokes - Good man
7. Teena Marie/Faith Evans - Cant last a day
8. anjulie - I
9. Chelsea Allen - The Truth
10.Marsha Ambrosius - Forget about you
11.Miss Saana - What kind of woman

Unknown said...

i played babyface's new song time and time again once i heard it. quite addicted to the hot track. 2 my mind it's been ages since the slow jam was popular.
btw, thx 4 ur work with gimmesomesoulfood. hope there comes more tracks of the artist who are never heard of.

Sara said...

Amazing & cool track!!

All song has a good sound, but I am very hooked to Aaradhna's song. And to highlight some...
Aaradhna - With you in my bed: the sound and her voice make very good mix.
Jazmine Sullivan - Cry: very beautiful song. Feel, transmit...and her voice is all
Anjulie - I: Cool cool sound, catchy.

And the songs that convinced me less. I didn't get finished their sound (sorry)
Marsha Ambrosius - Forget about you
Miss Saana - What kind of woman


Wooow!! it is difficult to convey what I feel with the songs, and more if I have do it in English...jejeje

Thnks Gimmesomesoulfood ;) :D

SoulNRnB said...

Thanks for the comments Sara and Ste....Much appreciated! Keep on tuning in! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Pat Kingi said...

great comps. I'm rapt I've come across your site..
Thanks for the effort you've put in.

Top notch compilations....


thanks
Pat