Friday 6 August 2021

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions 2021 Part THREE

Third edition of my pick of the latest music out now, 23 great tunes in total. Less chit chat from me, just press play below for CHOOOOOONAGE!!!! (Thats Tunes in English)

1. Jam & Lewis - Spinnin Feat Mary J Blige
2. Janette King - You dont love me
3. Shaila Preospere - You dont know (DJ Soulchild Remix)
4. Isabelle Eberdean - Falling in love
5. Jesse Ware - Read my lips
6. Symphani Soto - Try
7. Diedre Gaddis - When you hold her
8. Camille Rose - Raining in July
9. H.E.R - Change
10.Snoh Alegra - Violet Skies
11.Little Simz feat Cleo Soul - Woman
12.Phife feat. Busta Redman Dilla - Nutshell Pt. 2
13.Common Feat PJ - Imagine
14.Gina P - Magic
15.Domomoon - Freestyle
16.V9 Collective - More than just a friend
17.Regi Myrix - Remain Friends
18.Kevin Ross - Looking for love
19.Kareem Tyrell feat. Omar - All my love
20.Fabich - Get away
21.Stan Taylor - Lovin you is a problem
22.Nialani - Holiday
23.Teedra Moses - Make me

 

No comments: