Saturday 25 January 2020

Ridym - Old Skool 80's Volume 21


Here I am back after a well deserved break and I'm kicking off 2020 the way I mean to go on with an 80's selection I'm sure will get your feet moving and you heads bobbing!

I've featured in this mix a couple of tracks produced and written by The System's Mic Murphy and David Frank from artists Jeff Lorber and Howard Johnson. Much too Much is a cover of Mic Murphy's scorching original which he done with his group SASS, no doubt I'll stick this on one of my future 80's mixes.

Until next time. Peace 🔯

1. Gavin Christopher - Love Is Knocking At Your Door
2. Cashflow - I need your love
3. Ingram - We Like To Do It
4. Jeff Lorber - Best Part Of The Night
5. Howard Johnson - Much To Much
6. Glen Jones - You're The One I Love
7. Fatback Band - The Girl Is Fine
8. Change - Take You To Heaven
9. Howard Hewett - I Got To Go
10. S.O.S Band - Do You Still Want To
11. BB&Q Band - I Could Never Say It's Over

No comments: