Sunday 8 December 2019

Ridym RnB Spotlight Series - Teedra Moses


Singer, song writer and producer it's fair to say Teedra Moses has done it all and although she hasn't released an album in a while her past efforts more than qualify her for the RnB hall of fame.

For this mix I've put together some of my fave tracks that include collaborative works of Raphael Saadiq, some unreleased tracks such as take my love away plus a live cut of Mtume's Juicy mixed with still your girl. I seal the deal with the RnB anthem tell her of course!

Right, time to get some Christmas shopping done so if you happen to be doing the same just crank this one up in your car or on your headphones and I guarantee it will zone you out from the mad rush.

Til next time...

1. Weekend Goodtime
2. Chic
3. Doin' you
4. I Adore you
5. Juicy + (live)
6. Invitation
7. G-Tight
8. I Told You
9. Be My Girl
10. Still Got Love
11. Take Me
12. Me & My Nuh
13. Take My Love Away
14. My Love
15. Special
16. 3AM
17. You Better Tell Her
18. Sound Off

No comments: