Sunday 26 May 2019

DJ Ridym - Rare Soul Mix 26


Well it looks like we're all inspired by the sun this week here at the Soulmixtape HQ so I've plucked out some soulful rare gems to get that summer vibe flowing.

I thought I'd give a special mention to Wee's excellent "find me. love me". Talented Norman Whiteside of 1970's group Wee was serving a 37 year sentence until 2016 when he was finally released following a successful appeal. Whiteside only released the one album with Wee titled You Can Fly My Aeroplane which turned out to be a masterpiece and also includes the sublime title track as well as "try me" which you can find on my Rare Soul Mix 12.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the mix and make sure to pop back to HQ for more soulful gems.

1. G.C.Cameron - You're What's Missing In My Life
2. Errol Ross - Take It Easy On Yourself
3. Blackbyrds - Mysterious Vibes
4. Trumans - Ripe For The Pickin
5. Magic Lady - Hold Tight
6. Dazz Band - Hello Girl
7. Wee - Find Me, Love Me
8. Crystal Winds - Love Ain't Easy
9. Percy And Them - Shake It!

No comments: