Sunday 23 April 2017

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 128

Morning Mixtapers- welcome back for another helping of the good stuff! Choc full of Rare Grooves and old Soul its Soul Niceness Vol.128.

Todays dish begins with an Earth Wind and Fire LP gem, Wilbert Longmire gets us looking forward to the Summer with an EWF cover, Jerry Butler gives us a Soul nugget, there's a 60's monster from Sonji Clay (Muhammad Ali's 1st wife!) and we end on some goodness from the Pointer Sisters... plus more!

Catch you soon Soul people!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

Earth Wind and Fire- Song in my heart
Wilbert Longmire- Loves holiday
Three Prophets- I think i really love you
Darrow Fletcher- Love is my secret weapon
Richard Dimples Fields- Gotta keep doing
Jerry Butler- Stop steppin on my dreams
Josie James- win your love
Sonji Clay- I cant wait
The Pointer Sisters- The love too good to last

No comments: