Sunday 8 January 2017

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 123

New year, new mix same high quality Soul and Rare Grooves from back in the day.... its Soul Niceness Vol 123!

We bring in 2017 with a Bill Withers classic, there's a Delfonics gem, some 80's goodness from Kleeer (who started life as the Universal Robot Band!), the Average White Band give us their take on the Rufus N Chaka hit (although written by the AWB), and we end on the much sampled Stax label band 24 Carat Black... plus more!

Have a great year Mixtapers!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

Bill Withers -Use me
The Delfonics- i told you so
Frankie Zhivago Young- Somebody stole my love
Tyrone Davis- Just my luck
Kleeer- Tonight
David Ruffin- I cant stop the rain
Average White Band- Whatcha gonna do for me
Sergio Mendes New Brasil 77- Love me tomorrow
24 Carat Black- The best of good love gone

No comments: