Thursday 26 February 2015

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions 138


Back from my Holidays, had too much new music in my inbox to not put out the latest Street Sounds Sessions, so here goes!

Cover star Robert Glasper has an album of Cover's called "Covered" coming out later in the year, but in the meantime here's the third release in his tip of the hat to the great Dilla; SoulPersona and Princess Freesia are back with a new LP called "Fast Forward" and its a must purchase for those who like their Soul 80's stylee! I feature one of my fave cuts, "I will be with you".

Cee Lo is back to, featuring a Sample off Bob James' great theme to Taxi in "Taxi Cab Confessions". Kaidi Tatham remixes a track from the great Ruth Kovela LP, plus new music from Carmen Rogers Feat. Anthony David, Kenny Lattimore and so much more.

Ill be back with the next White Label Mix next week, thanks to DJ Grizz for holding things down in my absence! Hes back at the weekend!


SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions 138 by Soulnrnb on Mixcloud

No comments: