Sunday 27 July 2014

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 74

As promised I'm back with some rare grooves and hard to find soul from way back when.... its Soul Niceness 74!

We start with a 70's cut from a vocal group who were big in the 60's and big on the Northern scene- The Artistics, there's a Mizell produced monster from A Taste of Honey, there's 2 album cuts from soul heavyweights Earth Wind and Fire and the Whispers respectively, and we finish with a classy foot tapper from Charles Earland plus more tunes to re-discover!!

I hear Mr S has another helping of the same kinda good stuff coming up... you lucky people! Catch you soon.

Grizz

 http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/72705874/file.html
Artistics- Shes heaven
Taste of Honey- I love you
Moments- Rain in my Backyard
Skylight- Get it happening
Whispers- Cant do without love
Earth Wind & Fire- Song in my heart
Creators- Just you & me
Charles Earland- Drifting
 


 

No comments: