Sunday 23 June 2013

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 53

Two rare groove mixes in 1 week Soul Lovers!! First up Mr S brought his fave old soul tunes out on Thursday and I'm here today with volume 53 in my rare groove series- Soul Niceness.

 Some old school big hitters feature starting with an 80's dancer from Heaven & Earth, Slave incarnation -Aurra keep up the funk quota, something from 2step king Leroy Hutson, Ramsey Lewis chills out, The Dells feature and capped off with another Leon Ware classy mid tempo cut.

I have some 80's grooves on next weekends menu... have a good week mixtapers!

Grizz

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/64241212/file.html
Heaven & Earth- kick it out
Aurra- keep doin
Bobbi walker- Something about you
Leroy Hutson- So much love
Ramsey Lewis- Something about you
Faze-O -You and I belong together
Steven & Sterling- Just one step
Friends of Distinction- I really hope you do
The Dells- When youre alone
Leon Ware- Words of love



No comments: