Monday 26 March 2012

DJ Grizz - Soulful 80's Vol.15

We are having an unseasonally warm spring here in London and the kids playing outside, the smell of BBQ's and outdoor drinking have all started early this year. Puts me in mind of my youth back when all these tunes were new releases! Its Soulful 80's 15!

Kicks off with an 80's favorite from Melba Moore, some Change, an 80's gospel offering from Rance Allen, The Jammers and finished off with a Keni Burke stepper plus 5 more 80's goodies.

SoulNRnB will have a final March mix later this week, and I'll kick off the Easter week with some more magic from deep in the crates.

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?vwr1pysx8skkn28

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Melba Moore- Got to have your love
Khemistry- I got a feelin’
Firefly - My desire
George Howard- In love
Michelle Wallace- Its right
Newstar Band- I still feel like dancing
Change- Magical night
Rance Allen Group- I cant help myself
The Jammers- Out to get you
Keni Burke- Hang tight