Monday 3 January 2011

DJ Grizz- Mellow Versions Mix

After all the excesses of the last couple of weeks I thought its time to kick back and recharge the batteries. To help you chill here's my 1st mix of 2011- a Mellow Groove Version Excursion special. 5 chilled out old school Soul tracks along with their reggae cover counterparts.

The mix includes The Detroit Spinners, The Isleys, John Holt and a very interesting interpretation of a Norman Connors wind down classic by Freddie McGregor.

We're back in our normal slots so SoulnRnB will be up at the end of the week and I'm back next Monday/Tuesday. Hope 2011 is a good one for all our followers!
Grizz
Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

The Spinners- How could I let you get away
The Investigators- How could I let you get away
Brenton woods- Gimme little sign
Owen Grey- Gimme little sign
Isley Bros.- Living for the love of you
John Holt- Living for the love of you
The Floaters- Float on
Derrick Harriot- Float on
Norman Connors- You are my starship
Freddie Mcgregor- Natural collie